I am to lucky to have had a very colourful and exciting career. I have worked in government for causes I really believed in, and in the private sector ensuring customers were satisfied and milestones were met. I have travelled and worked overseas living in completely different cultures and now I am enjoying working for myself.
However, I know that challenges can arise when it comes to your purpose and career.
These can include:
School leaver – I want clarity and confidence
- as a student trying decide on what you want for your future and the best course of study or training to take
Career starter – what career or role is best for me?
- completing study and being confused about what career or role would be best for you
- having trouble landing a role you really want
Career improver – I want things to improve
- experiencing difficulty at work and you want to improve things (ie: difficulty with role, colleague, or progressing your career)
Career changer – I want to know my new direction
- working in a role or area you thought you would enjoy and finding the opposite. Instead, you need to change direction
- being established in a role or area for some time and circumstances change (ie: restructure, redundancy, location shift). Now you need a new direction
I have faced challenges like these myself and overcome them. But I often wished there was someone sensible to talk to, to guide me through more effectively, with the right knowledge and tools.
I can save you time and money – let me be that person for you! Look at my discounted packages for career coaching.